where does pulseaudio store session information?

Christoph Höger choeger at cs.tu-berlin.de
Mon Sep 22 09:32:47 UTC 2008

Hi,

I encounter the following behaviour: When I mute my notebook, after a
reboot the sound is enabled at full volume level. That's annoying.
I figured out that pulseaudio runs a rather small app named
gconf-helper. The source code indicates that this app gets some gconf
values from /system/pulseaudio/ but that key seems not to exist.
So where (if at all) does pulseaudio store its data?

regards

christoph