unfrozen repo somewhere?

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Fri Sep 26 16:44:08 UTC 2008

On 26.09.2008 18:14, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-09-26 at 16:37 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReleaseEngineering/DevelFreezePolicy
> If you knew the page was wrong, why didn't you fix it?

- I'm not in rel-eng, thus

-- I was unsure how to best fix it, as "mail rel-eng@" is used on
multiple pages in the wiki; creating a dedicated "how to contact
rel-eng" page seemed and seems like the best to me, but that is more
than a small change thus someone from rel-eng should do it or ACK it

-- I don't know anything about the issue in question besides what is
written in the (quite old) mail jwb pointed to. Thus I'm didn't feel
familiar with the issue enough to do changes as those easily might have
been wrong or obsolete just a few minutes later in case someone enabls
the mail-> trac gateway again

- I just had hit the "log-out" button in the time-tracking system at
work one or two minutes earlier and send the mail right before driving home

>  Just so that you could point out that we forgot to change a

s/a/multiple/ afaics

> wiki page somewhere?

Yes, indeed -- and at the same time it was also a nitpick to the mail
style jwb used. Jwb got the message and responded in a nice way I really
liked. The other reply I got was just a reminder for one of the reasons
why I'm contributing a whole lot less to the Fedora project these days
then one or two years ago.

CU
knurd