unfrozen repo somewhere?

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Fri Sep 26 21:32:45 UTC 2008

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 11:53:00AM -0400, Josh Boyer wrote:

> Though I noticed that you didn't fix it while you were there.  So now we have
> both Wiki fail (*gasp* out of date wiki pages!! *gasp*) and community fail.

Thorsten already answered, but I think this is a fundamental error to
think that a wiki means that everybody should change everywhere. It is
very important that people restrict themselves to their areas of
expertise. That being said, community members can help with the wiki
ioutside of their area of expertise, but only under the guidance of
somebody who knows.

So I am not sure it is failure here.

--
Pat