please deactivate services by default!

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Sep 29 23:04:38 UTC 2008

Ralf Ertzinger wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 23:14:15 +0200, Christoph Höger wrote
>> You are the one talking about obfuscating sender ;) No, its just an ö,
>> as in Höger, my name. This mail should be encoded in utf-8 (hope that
>> doesn't break your backup ;) I cannot efford a lawyer), so I assume
>> your decoding doesn't work well.
>
> The header is encoded as ISO-8859-1, quoted printable, and looks fine.
> If TB chokes on that you might want to file a bug.

Huh. Nope, turns out to be my fault, "apply default encoding" (which
never seems to work on message bodies) apparently *does* fiddle with
headers. Thanks for the pointer; knowing what to look for made me think
to try turning that off, which seems to have fixed it.

--
Matthew
Microsoft, electricity, network connectivity. For a secure system pick