Multiple package ownership

Fernando Nasser fnasser at redhat.com
Wed Apr 8 13:21:09 UTC 2009

That is correct.  All the packages that install things in this directory must own it so it will only go away when the last of them is uninstalled.

If you find a package that own a file in that directory and does not own it, then you should indeed file a bug for a missing ownership.

I hope that helps.

Regards,
Fernando