My first DontZap use case while testing F11 beta

David dgboles at comcast.net
Wed Apr 8 14:37:50 UTC 2009

On 4/8/2009 2:39 AM, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> David wrote:
>> Sorry Paul. But it does not look like, from what I read here, that there
>> will be a vote on this.

> And that's exactly what we're complaining about.

> It looks very clear to me that the majority either wants Ctrl+Alt+BkSp
> enabled by default or doesn't care either way. Only very few people have
> ever accidentally triggered it.

And that I can understand. I'm one of the 'don't care' either way people.
BTW. But I think that you need to go directly to the Xorg devs. Fedora has
always, as far as I know, pretty much followed what upstream provides.

Said more simply? This discussion is on the wrong list. You're talking to
the wrong people. Actually it looks more like you are talking to yourselves.
 :-P

--

  David