f11 beta xfce live install/run problem

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 18:40:17 UTC 2009

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 1:31 PM, psmith <johnsmithdoe14 at googlemail.com> wrote:

> just for completeness kevins spin is available here >>
>
> http://www.shsu.edu/~ajm023/fedora-xfce-20090407.iso
>
> phil

That one is actually one I composed but it was created using the same
kickstart as Kevin's (the one in the git repository) ... they are both
incrementals, we just composed them a couple days apart.

Only reason I wanted to clarify is so that if anyone finds an issue
and wants to report it, they know which image to post back to the
thread about so that we don't end up chasing an issue on the wrong
image because it might not exist on the other as I'm sure at least a
few things have changed in three days worth of rawhide. :)

-Adam

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com