making available usb usable iso's without using livecd-iso-to-disk or liveusb-creator

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Mon Apr 13 02:39:07 UTC 2009

On Saturday, April 11 2009, Camilo Mesias said:
> I think the only way the existing tools could be improved is perhaps a
> GUI version and the ability to have several images on one disk and a
> boot menu to select between them.

liveusb-creator is the GUI version you're looking for and will hopefully
be replacing the shell script at some point.  Help to get the CLI of
liveusb-creator would be greatly appreciated by Luke I think.

As far as several images on one disk, there's some very very very basic
support in the shell script now.  Usage information is left as an
exercise for the reader for now as it's still a bit rougher than I'd
like

Jeremy