Orphaning a few packages

Ville-Pekka Vainio vpivaini at cs.helsinki.fi
Mon Apr 13 08:25:45 UTC 2009

su, 2009-04-12 kello 20:49 -0400, Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams kirjoitti:
> I can help co-maintain, emphasis on the "co". And the "help". And the
> "can".

Ok, thanks. I've taken ownership of all of the branches on pkgdb, feel
free to add yourself to the package. mmcgrath had requested
co-maintainership to EL-5, which I've now approved, though this might be
from the time Fedora was still using moin.

I've been preparing a 1.8.2 RPM for F11, it's mostly done, the
README.rpm file still needs a bit of work as upstream has requested to
include mod_wsgi instructions and drop mod_python instructions.

I'll probably eventually put 1.6.4 into F-9 and F-10, the EL branches
should IMHO stay at 1.5.9 because there was a major syntax change in the
1.6 series, so updating to that would break any existing installations.

--
Ville-Pekka Vainio