My first DontZap use case while testing F11 beta

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Apr 15 09:31:38 UTC 2009

Peter Hutterer wrote:
> For those not running gnome-settings-daemon it remains on until the
> respective desktop environment changes to a layout without setting the XKB
> options.

OK.

KDE does not set the keyboard layout at all by default, so I presume this
means KDE will keep the Ctrl+Alt+BkSp on by default. For those users who
enabled keyboard layouts in KDE, what setting they'll get depends on
whether they check the xkb option (and users upgrading from older releases
will have it unchecked).

        Kevin Kofler