My first DontZap use case while testing F11 beta

Christopher Stone chris.stone at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 15:38:20 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 8:34 AM, Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-04-16 at 10:35 +0200, Lars E. Pettersson wrote:
>> On 04/15/2009 08:59 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
>> > Haha :) No, it's just that, as far as I can see, the impact on newbies
>> > is that we tell them to reboot instead of doing ctrl-alt-backspace.
>>
>> Yes, but why?
>
> I don't *care*. Stop trying to argue with me. My only position on this
> is it really doesn't matter as much as you all seem to think it does. I
> don't care if it stays the way it is or gets patched, I just wish
> everyone would quit wasting time bikeshedding about it.

Funny how on every single thread about this issue people are either
vehemently against the change or they don't care.

I have yet to find someone who actually thinks changing the defaults
is a good idea.

And BTW, your comment about the amount of time wasted in this thread
vs the time that will be wasted by this change is hilarious, it proves
you have no clue.