My first DontZap use case while testing F11 beta

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Thu Apr 16 17:33:16 UTC 2009

Adam Williamson wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-04-16 at 09:28 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
>
>>> You're putting words in my mouth. I have no particular opinion either
>>> way. All I've ever said is that it isn't a big deal.
>> Wrong, you are defending RH's decision not to revert this "ctl-alt-bs"
>> insanity, i.e. you have taken a position.
>
> IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!! IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!
No, it's simply insanity, lack of knowledge and poor management.

> That's not defending either position, just contending that the stature
> of the issue as a whole is not very high.
Wait, until you'll be facing the consequences of this change - This
change will hit not only newbies (they are used to reboot), it will hit
the experienced users and sysadmins.

If they feel sufficiently pissed, they will quit and leave Fedora alone.