Revise Inclustion of IBUS by default - Re: Final Reminder: F11 Features Not at 100% -

Steven James Drinnan steven at scc.hk
Sat Apr 18 01:30:18 UTC 2009

Re: IBUS

I am not sure if this is the right place.

Like I have said previously please do not make IBUS default. I do not
believe it is mature enough. I.E Scim supports all the major input
methods such as Quick.

It may have some benefits but its biggest drawback it the fact it does
not have a good range of input methods for traditional Chinese input.
(Chewing is only used in Taiwan)

Including this would be a major step back (esp for Hong Kong Residents).

Steven