packages that have not yet rebuilt in dist-f11

Iain Arnell iarnell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 19:18:43 UTC 2009

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 9:15 PM, Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:

> I didn't mean you in particular, I meant that we're months from the
> effort start and still having to track down undone builds.  This is
> starting to conflict with folks like you bringing new packages in during
> a freeze period.

Then change the freeze policy - I'm also dumping new packages into F11
as zero day updates, as per policy:

As of the development freeze for a release, no new features, major
version bumps, or other such development changes are allowed for
packages already in the Fedora collection (new packages can still be
reviewed, added in CVS and built). The purpose of the development
freeze is to help ensure that changes have adequate time to be tested
as well as to provide some focus on bug-fixing for the release.

--
Iain.