Independent Fedora bug tracker

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Apr 22 20:04:06 UTC 2009

Basil Mohamed Gohar wrote:
>    3. Only FOSS solutions should be suggested, if someone is going to do
>       that (I won't cry if we drop Bugzilla).  If anyone mentions JIRA,
>       I may reach through the screen and strangle you...(I'm looking at
>       you, Moodle & Zend Framework!)

Somewhat related: have RH's customizations to Bugzilla ever been released?
If not, can they be? If not, wouldn't that alone be a reason to have a
separate instance for Fedora? We're proudly stating that our infrastructure
is running entirely on Free Software, but that only goes so far if the
software we're using has unpublished local patches.

        Kevin Kofler