Pulseaudio breakage in F11

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Thu Apr 23 20:57:04 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-04-23 at 15:44 -0500, Rex Dieter wrote:
> > you are missing the point. If PA crashes, it should restart
> > automagically and reconnet.
>
> Um, it does precisely that here for me.  Pleasantly surprised I was,
> but there ya go.

If PA has been modified to do that, great! However, every other day
something else goes wrong, and I have a hard time keeping up with
what's not working.

But I just spent 15+ minutes trying to get Skype to work, and let
me tell you it's been brutal. Is there any chance of getting Skype
to work reliably? Or flash?

For example, for flash sounds works for 1-2 days, then sometimes it
just doesn't work. Not sure why, and a few days later when I reboot
it (may) come back...

(Just so it's clear: I'm sticking with PA because I want it to succeed.
Please consider this constructive feedback.)

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.