Fedora 11 nerfed my mixer

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Apr 24 01:46:12 UTC 2009

> there, that didn't help anyone, did it? It's a bug. I'll go and
> investigate a bit more later, and then I'll file it in the correct
> location. I will not chase you down on mailing lists and denigrate your
> hard work with expletive filled messages, and I suggest you refrain from
> doing the same to others in future.

Sorry - I just went back through the thread and realized you weren't one
of the ones spreading profanities around. But still, calling it
'curseaudio', saying it's broken for everyone in the world, and claiming
it would break your hardware really isn't productive.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey