Independent Fedora bug tracker

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Fri Apr 24 05:45:45 UTC 2009

On Do April 23 2009, Tom Lane wrote:
> King InuYasha <ngompa13 at gmail.com> writes:
> > On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 3:48 PM, Arthur Pemberton <pemboa at gmail.com>
wrote:

> > [ two responses, no data ]
>
> I take it nobody wants to sully their complaining with actual facts
> that might help narrow down the problem.

Here it takes around 13-15 seconds to load a Red Hat bugzilla but report.
Ping is 230 ms and for one bug report, Firefox creates 20 requests which all
have to do a seperate SSL handshake, because the server does not support to
keep connections open or HTTP Pipelining afaict. One SSL handshake seems to
take around 700 ms currently, because there are two requests that create a 404
and take that long. I did the measuring using the tamper data plugin btw.

Regards
Till