The Great Pulseaudio Mixer Debate: a modest (productive) proposal

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Apr 24 21:11:35 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-04-24 at 20:00 +0100, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> Except that it'll still be installed for upgrades.

I don't really see that as a huge problem. I mean, you're going to get
sprawl over time in upgrades anyway. It's a very small issue (it costs
one menu entry and, oh, maybe 1MB of disk space) compared to the benefit
we get for F11 in terms of non-pissed-off users (and time saved by the
folks who do front line support on mailing lists, IRC and the forums).

Anyway, it was discussed by FESco and approved, so now I've just got to
work to get the package resurrected and updated.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey