Request to become Provenpackager

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Apr 27 00:13:31 UTC 2009

On Fri, 24 Apr 2009 22:44:26 +0200
Patrice Dumas <pertusus at free.fr> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 11:20:57PM +0300, Jussi Lehtola wrote:
> >
> > My only question is: what do we do about dead reviews?
>
> Maybe there should be a variant of
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Policy_for_stalled_package_reviews#Submitter_not_responding
> After the comment, the ticket should not closed, but the issue
> should be reported to FESCo who should force a co-maintainership
> or even reset ownership after a call on the devel mailing list
> (like an orphan process).

Yeah, we should figure out all the differences between regular requests
and merge reviews. For example:

- Should make sure the current maintainer is cc'ed.
- Should Look at open bugs on the package and see if any are packaging
  related and could be handled at the same time as the review.
- Some procedure based on above about submitters not responding.
etc.

> Pat

kevin