Question about F10 Freetype's autohinter

Jud Craft craftjml at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 02:07:51 UTC 2009

Ooh, thanks, but I'll pass on compiling my own freetype.  I actually
use non-hinted mostly, so it's a minor point for me.  Just wanted to
check if anyone else thought anything was out of whack -- so perhaps
this is the way it's supposed to be.

However, in the future I'll hop back and post the results here if I
try anything.