monitor goes black too soon

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Tue Apr 28 10:15:41 UTC 2009

After a minute or two of no activity (even though reading a web page),
my monitor will go black. Like it was going to power off as if it was
set too.  But my settings are the same and changed.  My monitor is the
same as well as my card.  This just started happening after some updates
a day or two ago. And my screensaver isn't even starting yet.  The
monitor itself just goes black (like it detects no activity from
computer).

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

Fedora Project - Bugzapper, Tester, User, etc..
miketc302 at fedoraproject.org