FESCo Meeting Summary for 20090424

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 20:13:10 UTC 2009

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 08:01:33PM +0000, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" wrote:
>On 04/30/2009 07:48 PM, Bill Nottingham wrote:
>I also think it should be considered a good working rule not to replace
>application with a another application until that application provides
>equal or better
>functionality than the previous one.

That is the crux of the whole argument though.  Side A says PVAC doesn't
provide equal or better functionality, Side B says that "functionality"
is weird-case and out of scope.

So it depends on who is doing the determination of 'equal or better'.
Which, apparently, can produce different results.

josh