kde-4.3.0 coming to F-10, F-11

Christopher Stone chris.stone at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 01:10:25 UTC 2009

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 5:59 PM, Rex Dieter<rdieter at math.unl.edu> wrote:
> Christopher Stone wrote:

>>> Not that I'm an F-10 user, or a KDE user, but: F-10?  Seriously?
>> /me is *seriously* confused by Ajax's comment.
>
> It's understandable, it's a release in the later stages of support, but at
> this time, the sig strongly feels the best way to continue that support is
> to follow through on our plan.

Okay, maybe it's just a confusion between RHEL and Fedora.  Although I
think the version numbers are major.minor.bugfix or something and even
RHEL would allow an update for just a minor point release IIRC.
Anyway, its moot because this is Fedora we are talking about.  I'm
glad you are going through with it.  Awesome support from the KDE SIG!
Kudos!