Fedora 12 Features Proposed for Removal

Matthias Clasen mclasen at redhat.com
Thu Aug 6 12:37:06 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-08-05 at 15:15 -0700, John Poelstra wrote:
> Hi FESCo,
>
> After requesting status updates, including direct email to the feature
> owners, the following feature pages do not have a current status or
> their ability to tested during the Alpha is unclear based on the lack of
> information provided or percentage of completion.

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Thusnelda

The upstream release was a few days late since they actually test their
stuff before release, but a feature-complete beta has been released
yesterday, and in is in rawhide today. I have moved the feature to 90%
since it is not the final 1.1 release yet, but for all practical
matters, the Thusnelda feature should be considered complete now, just
some bugfixing remains to be done.

Matthias