enigmail for F-11's thunderbird ?

Mail Lists lists at sapience.com
Sat Aug 8 16:03:32 UTC 2009

On 08/08/2009 07:38 AM, Frank Murphy (Frankly3D) wrote:
> On 08/08/09 12:39, Gregory Hosler wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>

> Works fine for me.
> Did you get TB from Mozilla?
>
> I believe enigmail is setup fro the Fedora packaged version of TB,
> which is on TB 3 Beta2

 I am using stock F11 tb and enigmail from rpmfusion on x64 - and it
does NOT work. It says 'not compatible'.

 Since the mozilla builds do not provide x64 (which is a shame 64 bit
are basically the baseline now with core 2) and the plugins are not 64
bit I am not using them - but if you use the 32 bit mozilla tb and
enigmail nightly from mozilla - they do work.

 So the problem is with the plugin for enigmail - we should ping
rpmfusion I guess.