Epiphany effectively orphaned

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Aug 12 19:49:52 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-08-12 at 21:37 +0200, Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) wrote:
> > sorry, I meant 'orphaned' in the sense that its listed maintainer is no
> > longer appropriate - it needs to have the listed maintainer changed to
> > an appropriate person / group.
>
> Wouldn't that be to the current maintainer to say so?

sure, if the 'gecko-maint' group is happy to maintain a non-gecko
component, that's fine (though may look a bit confusing). I just wanted
to flag the issue up, as Epiphany is a quite important package (it's
GNOME's official browser, even if we ship Firefox on our 'desktop'
spin).

--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey