Updates lacking descriptions

Pierre-Yves pingou at pingoured.fr
Thu Aug 13 09:51:03 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-08-13 at 11:17 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> With you folks demanding more explicit changelogs you are rudestly
> pushing around package maintainers and force them to waste time to
> fullfill your solely burecratic demands.

I just think they will keep doing the same...

What else ? Filling bug report for every changelog not correctly
formed ? That's not an option.
And since we are a group of volunteers IMHO what should be done is
advertised that it is advice to write down something which make sense
and explain why it should be done and who uses it.
You can't do anything else...

Regards,

Pierre