bad news

黄剑 hj1986 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 13:00:01 UTC 2009

hi all,

     help me, please.... i am confused by this for days. Thing is this, i am
a non-devel user of fedora 11,

one day i updated my system to rawhide, and now my fedora-release rpm is
11.90 but other application

 rpms have not been updated yet. I tried everything to *downgrade the
fedora-release rpm*, but system tells

me this conflicts with files, messages like this, *package
fedora-release-11.90-2.noarch (which is newer than

fedora-release-11-1.noarch) is already installed  file /etc/fedora-release
from install of fedora-release-11-1.noarch

conflicts with file from package fedora-release-11.90-2.noarch*

    So tell me how i can *dwongrade* my fedora to 11.1, thanks a lot!!

a  Novice