popcorn sound with kernel 2.6.29.6

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh.goorah at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 10:38:06 UTC 2009

On Sat, Aug 22, 2009 at 12:36 PM, Chitlesh
GOORAH<chitlesh.goorah at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 10:38 PM, Jon Masterswrote:
>> Can you reproduce if for example running
>>
>> "pasuspender totem <name of mp3>" ?
>>
>> Jon.
>

> I try with your above command and encountered the same popcorn sound
> without any output on the console, except a dialog box from totem
> stating:
>
> An error occured :
> Disconnected: Connection terminated
>

> Chitlesh

Sorry I did receive this on the console:

Connection failure: Connection terminated
** Message: Error: Disconnected: Connection terminated
pulsesink.c(266): gst_pulsering_is_dead ():
/GstPlayBin:play/GstBin:visbin/GstBin:abin/GstBin:audiosinkbin/GstPulseSink:audio-sink

Chitlesh