fedora-pkgdb: make it discoverable on browser home page?

Michel Salim michael.silvanus at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 17:06:49 UTC 2009

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the wonderful fedora-pkgdb search engine! I was wondering --
since it's a standard opensearch plugin, whether it would be a good idea
or not to make it auto-discoverable on *.fedoraproject.org, especially
start.fedoraproject.org which is our default browser home page?

That way, users gain another way to search for packages -- one they are
already familiar with -- and it's an easier way to look for existing
bugs and file new ones too, IMHO.

Regards,

--
Michel Salim