another spin of TeX Live 2009 packages

Jindrich Novy jnovy at redhat.com
Thu Aug 27 14:35:43 UTC 2009

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 02:09:59PM -0400, Neal Becker wrote:
> Error: Missing Dependency: tetex-fonts is needed by package
> a2ps-4.14-8.fc11.x86_64 (installed)
> Error: Missing Dependency: tetex >= 3.0 is needed by package
> jadetex-3.13-5.fc11.noarch (installed)
> Error: Missing Dependency: tetex is needed by package texinfo-
> tex-4.13a-2.fc11.x86_64 (installed)
> Error: Missing Dependency: libkpathsea.so.4()(64bit) is needed by package
> evince-dvi-2.26.2-1.fc11.x86_64 (installed)
>
> Suggestions?

I have succeessfully reproduced the a2ps problem and I'm still not
sure about a solution. Installing texlive and a2ps in separate
transactions worked for me fine without any depsolving problems. So
you can use at least this workaround.

Installation of jadetex should now be fixed now as well as texinfo-tex.

The evince-dvi is unfortunately unfixable because it needs rebuild for
the increased libkpathsea soname.

Jindrich

Jindrich Novy <jnovy at redhat.com>   http://people.redhat.com/jnovy/