how to determain those no longer required packages

Ray Chen chenrano2002 at 163.com
Sat Aug 29 20:46:10 UTC 2009

rpmreaper is NOT installed by default, I want use yum API in scripts to
remove unnecessary packages. The key is that how to determine the
unnecessary packages. so that I can remove safely to save disk.

Would you like show me more details?? What packages are unnecessary
packages?

Thanks,
Ray

在 2009-08-29六的 13:46 +0200,Milos Jakubicek写道: