Promoting i386 version over x86_64?

Seth Vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Wed Dec 9 16:51:14 UTC 2009

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> On 12/09/2009 04:14 PM, James Antill wrote:
>> On Wed, 2009-12-09 at 15:26 +0100, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
>
>>   So, yeh, if _you_ want to support slower machines
> Well, I do not want to, I can't avoid to ...
>
>> ... _you_ will have
>> to do the work, you might get help from the community but just ranting
>> on f-d-l "Everyone should solve my problems" is unlikely to actually
>> help. IMO.
>
> There is an easier solution: Stop using/promoting/advertising Fedora and
> switch to a different distro ...

okay, for you, that sounds like it may be the best option. You are
obviously unhappy with fedora. We've appreciated your constructive
contributions but if you are no longer interested in working on/with
fedora, then we wish you well in your endeavors.

It would be most polite to officially orphan your packages before you go.

Thanks and good luck in the future.
-sv