Planning the accessibility stack rebase

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Thu Dec 10 06:04:43 UTC 2009

Matthias Clasen wrote:
> It would be great if people who are interested in accessibility on
> Fedora could chime in and help with planning this to make the transition
> as smooth as it can. I'm sure there will be some bumps along the way
> anyway...

This should also allow interoperability between Qt/KDE and GTK+/GNOME for
accessibility in the long run. The required Qt code can be found here:
https://labs.codethink.co.uk/index.php/p/qt-atspi2/
but I suspect it's still experimental. But I can try to package that once we
have the rest of the at-spi2 stack in, then we'll see how well it works.

        Kevin Kofler