abrt issue

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Thu Dec 10 09:27:52 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 09 December 2009 14:23:47 Neal Becker wrote:
> Jiri Moskovcak wrote:

> >> Yes, I've gotten messages like this sometimes, and that's what I was
> >> looking
> >> for.  But not today.
> >>
> >> Maybe related?
> >> Dec  9 07:50:11 localhost abrtd: New crash, saving
> >> Dec  9 07:50:11 localhost abrtd: Activation of plugin 'RunApp' was not
> >> successful: Plugin 'RunApp' is not registered
> >
> > This shouldn't be related, but I'm wondering where did you get the line
> > "reload after 'installing the needed packages'" it doesn't come from
> > ABRT.
>
> This is not an exact quote, but it's what I got from abrt when I clicked on
> 'next'.

You probably mean Dr. Konqui and not Abrt ;-) KDE is still using Dr. Konqui!
There's some sort of debuginfo packages auto downloading but we're considering
Abrt usage in Fedora KDE too as it better integrates to Fedora. The plan is
even for native KDE/Qt Abrt GUI! Ping Abrt people - do you need a help? What's
the status?

Jaroslav

--
Jaroslav Řezník <jreznik at redhat.com>