dist-git proof of concept phase 1 complete

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Dec 15 17:50:04 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-12-15 at 16:17 +0100, Hans Ulrich Niedermann wrote:

> In two of "my" packages which go back some time (id3v2, soundtracker),
> there are two CVS commit "authors" which are not converted into proper
> names of the "Firstname Lastname <e at mail>" variety: "cvsextras" and
> "gafton".
>
> Both CVS authors get the default conversion to "$1 <$1>".
>
> Is this on purpose?

Ah, yes, there are going to be a few authors missed.  The conversion
script just looks for a cvs author name in a file, and that file expands
that author name out to "Full Name <user at fedoraproject.org>".  The file
I have now is not 100% complete, there are some newer offerings from
folks that have more data from FAS but I suspect there will be a few
names I'll have to add manually.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!