Offline for one month or more

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh.goorah at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 14:54:39 UTC 2009

Hello there,

I'm currently relocating to another country and will be fedora-offline
for a while, probably one month (probably be on and off).

If my packages require immediate actions for any reason, please do the
necessary in my place.
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/users/packages/chitlesh

As far as the FEL spin is concerned, it is still scheduled for F-13
and recent work done by Shakthi Kannan and Arun Sag made
microelectronics design even more exciting.

If you have any question, please email us on FEL's mailing list.
Shakthi Kannan and others would be pleased to answer you.

I wish you all Merry Christmas and New Year 2010 ;)

Kind regards,
Chitlesh Goorah