packages requiring me to reboot...

James Antill james at fedoraproject.org
Thu Dec 17 15:51:10 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-12-16 at 08:50 +0000, Richard Hughes wrote:
> 2009/12/15 Colin Walters <walters at verbum.org>:
> > This exists?  Can you point me to the code?
>
> I only finished this just this morning.
>
> It's just been pushed to git master. You want to see this commit
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/packagekit/commit/?id=66d3fc26054abd528ee18017d9c67edb6400f239
> for the juicy config bits.

 Looking at 3cb32ad40af3a38456e09baf1b29b046d82c587e, AIUI the commit
with the code bits in it, I'm pretty sure you are now requiring
filelists to be downloaded for all updates.

> The UI isn't very pretty at the moment (it just fails with an update
> error) but I'll work on something a little bit more user friendly.

 How do you plan on restarting firefox? Or you just planning to kill()
and get the user to restart?

James Antill - james at fedoraproject.org
http://yum.baseurl.org/wiki/releases
http://yum.baseurl.org/wiki/whatsnew/3.2.25