Release Milestones for the Masses

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Fri Dec 18 22:17:44 UTC 2009

One of the complaints heard during the last release cycle was that some
maintainers where unclear what all the schedule milestones meant.

Before we reach any of these milestones for Fedora 13 I wanted to send
this out for feedback.  What I have created represents our current
process as I understand it.  Hopefully people on the list will have
enough courage to speak up if they disagree ;-)

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Poelstra/Key_Milestones

Are there any other milestones missing that we need to describe?

Once we get closer to these milestones advanced reminders will be sent
to fedora-devel-announce for them.

Thanks,
John