v4l applications

Paulo Cavalcanti promac at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 17:29:30 UTC 2009

Have you made a cvs request, so you can commit the spec directly?

Not yet.

> Once that said there are few things I dislike in your src.rpm:
> - The original source code of fmtools-2.0 doesn't seems present.

It is not on the site yet.

> (same problem as fmcontrol),

fmcontrol just has a dead link on fmtools site.

> but I expect it to be present when the
> release will be made official.
>

> - You don't install with -p

Fixed.

> - the desktop file could be bundled within the original source code and :
> X-Desktop-File-Install-Version=0.15 should only be added by
> desktop-file-install on %install
> - Requires: tk seems a big dependency for a simple cmd line tool as
> fmtools, Can you sub-package tkradio ? (or submit another package for
> it ?)

I created fmtools-tkradio, a noarch subpackage.

> - You haven't keept the changelog from the fedora package, Can you
> rebase on it ?

The changelog is back.

http://orion.lcg.ufrj.br/RPMS/SPECS/fmtools.spec

http://orion.lcg.ufrj.br/RPMS/src/fmtools-2.0-3.fc12.src.rpm