Orphaned some packages

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 08:36:16 UTC 2009

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 2:48 AM, Josephine Tannhäuser wrote:
> 2009/12/21, Josephine Tannhäuser :
>> 2009/12/19, Simon Wesp :
>>> griv: A GTK-Chat based on the RIV-Chat-protocol
>>> Bugs: 0
>>> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/bugs/griv
>>>
>>> python-rabbyt: Sprite library for Python
>>> Bugs: 0
>>> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/bugs/python-rabbyt
>> I will take these 2!
> I can't take these 2. Please help me!

I tried to push the "Take ownership" button on python-rabbyt's devel
branch and it worked. Then I pushed "Release Ownership". That worked
too. Do you get an error message when you use those buttons? Are you
logged in? Sometimes there is a "Verify Login" button that pops up on
upper right of the page for some reason. You need to click on that.

Orcan