BZ 523646 - F13Blocker?

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Tue Dec 29 23:38:25 UTC 2009

Hi,

I originally reported this bug in September 2009 when f12 was rawhide.
It was fixed but has recently resurfaced for both F12 and rawhide users
leaving anyone with an intel chipset for video with unusable systems.

Given that this kills quite a few laptop users, can this be escalated to
F13Blocker? It is already listed as high for both priority and severity.

I've not tried booting a live distro that is not a fedora one as to be
honest, I'd rather not sully my machines! However, I've not heard of
anyone using Ubuntu with the same kernel and xorg-x11-drv-intel version
having the same problems.

Thoughts folks?

TTFN

Paul