Common Lisp

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 15:37:14 UTC 2009

I've been looking at some of the review requests for Common Lisp packages.
I could review them, but I don't really understand common-lisp-controller.
It looks like I need scripts for each Common Lisp implementation of interest
in /usr/lib/common-lisp/bin.  I don't have any.

Is anybody working on those scripts?  I'm the gcl maintainer: should I be
writing a script for it?  If so, are there any examples I could look at to
help me sort through what the script should do?
--
Jerry James
http://loganjerry.googlepages.com/