RFC: Disabling blinking cursor by default

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Tue Feb 3 18:18:50 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-02-03 at 13:11 -0500, Felix Miata wrote:
> 8 million trees naturally sounds like a lot when out of context,
> like the way politicians typically speak of spending and taxes. In the
> context of double or triple digit billions, 8 million isn't
> particularly much.

To add insult to injury, this like saying this is going to save
_thousands_ of puppies every month! How the heck does one figure
how many trees you save?!? Who's burning trees to generate
electricity?

I'm pretty sure we'd save a lot more trees/puppies/lives if all
the overweight people loose a few pounds. I propose we make the
desktop graphic promote that idea given that it costs nothing to
do and yet can have such a potential good effect on the planet.

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.