RFC: Disabling blinking cursor by default

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Wed Feb 4 00:28:15 UTC 2009

On 2009/02/03 14:32 (GMT-0900) Jeff Spaleta composed:

> I find the blinking cursor to be redundant in applications like
> abiword or firefox. As soon as an entry gains focus..the cursor shows
> up. The presence of the cursor is itself indication that input is
> accepted in that entry area...the blinking is not the primary
> indicator..the cursor is.

Don't say that to a Mozilla programmer. They call the cursor a caret, both in
public, and in source code. :-p
--
"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your
mouths, but only what is helpful for building

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/