Fedora Project, give me 20 Million Euros or Free EDA software

Chitlesh GOORAH chitlesh.goorah at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 22:44:41 UTC 2009

On Sun, Feb 1, 2009 at 12:06 AM, Kevin Kofler wrote:

> That would be advertising the proprietary application.

I'm sure you are not referring to OVM, but to fedora announcement list !
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2009-January/msg00019.html

With OVM's inclusion I'm hoping
- users to develop their home grown methodologies (in asic design,
users don't only use software, but tweak software for maximum
performance in boolean optimization, mixed mode simulations,....)
- EDA development to develop tools around OVM.

regards,
Chitlesh