IBus feature in fedora 11

Steven Drinnan steven at scc.hk
Thu Feb 5 02:33:57 UTC 2009

I am not sure if this is the right place. Please tell me and I'll post
this here.

I have a big concern about you are changing the default input method.
The reason being is that I and my family live in Hong Kong and the main
input method used here is quick. So changing it would be a pain in the
neck. I see that CangJie 5 is there but for most Hong Kong Users they do
not like it as it takes to much to remember the codes.

I do however understand that SCIM will be still available. But if I have
to install that instead for every install that I do would be annoying to
say the least.

Anyway just my thoughts.

Steven Drinnan