RFC: Disabling blinking cursor by default

Jud Craft craftjml at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 15:49:41 UTC 2009

> Well, we actually are arguing about 2 different issues at the same time:

Well, you must agree, that unfortunately translates to "we are arguing
about whether a cursor blinks."

Don't get me wrong, everyone's obviously put a large amount of thought
into this debate.  I want to applaud them for their...dedication.

And yes, I am jesting.  But I'll give it a rest, since it's like
telling a hilarious joke in a foreign country that no one gets, the
situation itself being as humorous at the joke.  "Meta-humor" I
suppose.