F9 and power devil frondend

Milos Jakubicek xjakub at fi.muni.cz
Tue Feb 10 16:47:04 UTC 2009

Joshua C. wrote:
>  There is a battery monitor but it does nothing more than showing the
> level of my baterry. No policy change, no suspend,no  cpu policy
> change, no backlight support, absolutely nothing compared to
> kpowersave. this is useless.

That's the old one, but after an update to KDE 4.2 on F10 I have the new
one which provides all the functions as kpowersave did -- are you sure
you updated all the KDE components to KDE 4.2?

Anyway it's a bit off topic here, hence if you think you've done proper
update to KDE4.2, you should probably ask on fedora-kde list or
#fedora-kde what's wrong.

--
Milos